Anybody heard this bull****

You know the AUC is going to do what it can to create negative press for us.
A sure sign that we are making the right kind of progress. The enemy is uneasy, starting to pull out all stops to slow this train down. I actually think it is a good thing. All publicity is good publicity, especially when we have lacked widespread media exposure for years. This helps us in the long run. We are getting back into the "conversation" again in our hometown. Next will be the Southeast.

Just remember they're part of "fake news", I ask people all the time why they read that stuff, and it's real simple, it's addictive. All IMO of course. I quit reading, watching or listening to it a long time ago, quit taking the AJC about 15 years ago. It improved my life noticeably. Today there are ways to get THE TRUTH, not "their truth".

We have no clue whether this was deliberate disinformation or just lazy-assed reporting.

LOL @ your life improving after you stopped reading the AJC. What triggered you 15 years ago?

There is no way to get "THE TRUTH", intelligent people read multiple credible sources and then have to arrive at their own OPINIONS and probabilities. The AJC has done some good reporting such as the APS cheating scandal, Plant Vogtle overruns, etc.

We have no clue whether this was deliberate disinformation or just lazy-assed reporting.

LOL @ your life improving after you stopped reading the AJC. What triggered you 15 years ago?

There is no way to get "THE TRUTH", intelligent people read multiple credible sources and then have to arrive at their own OPINIONS and probabilities. The AJC has done some good reporting such as the APS cheating scandal, Plant Vogtle overruns, etc.
I heard Osama Bin Laden opened health clinics too.

tenor.gif

Tech could hire Saban from them and they would say he was fired. Dont you know nobody leaves Bammer for Tech unless he was fired. Finebaum said so, so it must be true.

Tech could hire Saban from them and they would say he was fired. Dont you know nobody leaves Bammer for Tech unless he was fired. Finebaum said so, so it must be true.

Wai, wait wait, are you saying this is nothing but some douche sports writer? Not some conspiracy? You mean you don't have to indict the media and compare it to OBL like only some loser from a boring "sport" would do?

Wai, wait wait, are you saying this is nothing but some douche sports writer? Not some conspiracy? You mean you don't have to indict the media and compare it to OBL like only some loser from a boring "sport" would do?
I seem to have touched a nerve. Crew is boring, and it is a race, not technically a sport. Although we have stretched the common meaning of sport to include races but I digress.

You deliver newspapers or something? Why the ajc love? Overall, it is a liberal pos propaganda rag. Which is bad enough, but they demonstrably hate and attempt to hurt GT. Luckily, they have the current reach of myspace. I'm not going to excuse the ööööer stabbing me in the back because he was only 99% evil. AJC stabs us in the back when they arent stabbing us in the face.

Haahaa I meant Bama would say he was fired. The AJC?? Are they still in business? I drove by their Gwinnett building the other day. It looked like someplace you could find a months old dead body in.

Look forward to reading how Bama pulls the scolly offer on the #1 cornerback in nation, or may have just let him consider other schools.

Yeah he also writes articles saying the Braves should change their name and get rid of the tomahawk chant. Screw that guy

In fairness, I've heard nothing negative about Key in the press over here in Bama land. Most of it has just been matter of fact 'Key is leaving to return to his alma mater' type stuff.

Key was making $490K at Bama according to this article. I would assume he is making even more now.

https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/20190103/alabama-assistant-brent-key-to-join-georgia-tech-staff

Some of the Bama outlets were even complimentary to Key:

Along with being a solid coach, Key is an exceptional recruiter.

He was firmly behind the Tide landing Pierce Quick, Tanner Bowles, Amari Kight, Evan Neal and Darian Dalcourt, to possesses arguably the best offensive line class in the nation for 2019.

https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/01/04...ama-for-georgia-tech-after-cfp-title-matchup/

So I don't think Bama is generating the Brent Key was fired or kicked out rumors.

In fairness, I've heard nothing negative about Key in the press over here in Bama land. Most of it has just been matter of fact 'Key is leaving to return to his alma mater' type stuff.

Key was making $490K at Bama according to this article. I would assume he is making even more now.

https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/20190103/alabama-assistant-brent-key-to-join-georgia-tech-staff

Some of the Bama outlets were even complimentary to Key:

https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/01/04...ama-for-georgia-tech-after-cfp-title-matchup/

So I don't think Bama is generating the Brent Key was fired or kicked out rumors.

Based on my reading of the tea leaves these rumors come directly from UGA because some of their "people" found disparaging opinions from the UCF crowd since he was on the staff of their winless last O'Leary season. So ridiculous that message board fodder is enough to put in a newspaper. Next thing you know some random person's tweets are going to be breaking news.

Back