Anybody want dinner with Jimmy

It's really pathetic all the ads athletes and coaches do for disreputable products and companies. Losers.

Ditto gtzulu....... while you can't blame somebody for trying to make a buck or two, I have to think that there are a variety of more reputable (just check out their checkered automatic over-billing history and fundamental "product" viability record) companies for Johnson to affiliate himself with.

Further, maybe another endorsement deal could provide production values a little bit better than the cheesy ones here!

He probably made at least $100k for that ad. Probably a lot more. For that amount I bet any one of us would be there filming that commercial in a second.

I noticed he grips the football wrong and has a horrible throwing motion.

I have to think the stock for Jimmie Johnson has gone way down - before that commercial. There's no way that guy is still in high demand. Let him get paid and move on.

He probably made at least $100k for that ad. Probably a lot more. For that amount I bet any one of us would be there filming that commercial in a second.

The guy is a multimillionaire who's earning potential is based on his public image.

The guy is a multimillionaire who's earning potential is based on his public image.

I doubt this is going to affect any future endorsements or speaking engagements of his. And if anyone tries to make fun of him, he's got a great comeback: straight cash, homey!

Sure it does. Regardless of his potential come backs against guys on Fox, if Extenze starts playing this add all the time, it cheapens his image. I think less of him because of it.

It mkes him look either like he is out to get every dime he can get or he is desperate for money for some reason.

Sure, he probably made a lot of money off it (obviously enough to do it) but if he could make it off that he could make it off something else. That's what he has an agent for.

I don't care to go on a major moral crusade over it, it's just tacky. Of course, society is tacky so who will notice in the overall schem of things?

I can't get past the fact that a man named Jimmy and/or Johnson is the spokesperson for Extenze.

I'm excited for he and his wife, though.

Back