Anybody watching Minn v PSU

After hearing Herbstreit essentially arguing that Bama should be in the playoffs based on recruiting alone, I would not at all be surprised to see the loser of “the game of the century” to still be ranked ahead of Minnesota.

edit: actually, “arguing” is probably a little strong, because no one on College Gameday was disagreeing with him.

Alabama may fall below if LSU can open this up. Tua sucks

It sounds like your TV is still on Minnesota.
No. Commenting that if Bama gets blown out, Minnesota deserves to be ranked above them.

First time since 1904 Minnesota is 9-0. My grandad was born in 1904. The Wright brothers flew at Kittyhawk in 1904. John Heisman came to GT that year, I think

Kinda happy and sad.

Glad one of the “royalty” lost, but their loss may help ugag.

Minnesota should be ranked above UGAg
They won’t be. You know SEC brutal schedule speed talent it just means more 90,0000 seat stadium yadda yadda

Don’t worry the flea bags won’t win out

doesn't matter where the U is ranked now, they have enough schedule left to be there in the end if they win

Beating Iowa, Wisconsin, and probably OSU should do it. I don't know if they can do it but they are in if they do.

and if we have the right coach we ought to be able to do something like what they've done, Hell, we could try keeping some of the Georgia guys down here that are going up there

Man I really hope Coach Collins can get Georgia Tech looking like Minn... What PJ Fleck has done at Minn is just amazing!

Back