Anyone else bringing an O2 bottle to the FSU game?

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
My tix are sec 318 row 86... I feel like I should go start training to be able to yell for 60 mins at that altitude..... I know there is a slew of folks headin to that game, who's got the best seat in the house so far?

My tix are sec 318 row 86... I feel like I should go start training to be able to yell for 60 mins at that altitude..... I know there is a slew of folks headin to that game, who's got the best seat in the house so far?

Remember, Tally's a lot lower altitude than Atlanta, so being in the high seats there you still have lots more oxygen.

Remember, Tally's a lot lower altitude than Atlanta, so being in the high seats there you still have lots more oxygen.

I was gonna say the same thing, but I felt that throwing in statistical facts would ruin the joke... leave it to Tech fans haha

Six rows in front of you.

O2 bottle isn't necessary there - their highest seats aren't exactly high off of the ground (like Clemson or Auburn) but they're further from the field.

Wow, there, their and they're in one sentence. Hopefully they're all used properly.

ok...before any more shenanigans, let me fix this... I am far from the field.. where is everyone else

My sister goes there, and its their parents weekend. I'll be sitting with my parents 10 rows up on the FSU side, basking in the hatred of those around me.

Even the highest seats at FSU really don't seem that bad. I was there for the FSU-Miami game this year, and it was very easy to see the field from where I was sitting. The bowl feel makes viewing the game a lot easier.

im actually glad that im behind an endzone... the 'madden view' makes seeing the entire game vastly easier than sitting on a sideline

I think we are on opposite ends of the same row.

im actually glad that im behind an endzone... the 'madden view' makes seeing the entire game vastly easier than sitting on a sideline

+1. My season tickets are in the endzone and I'm never giving them up.

I'll be in the FSU student section, and win or lose, I will be bedding a FSU coed by nights end

As long as I'm up high enough I really prefer the endzone. If you're at field level or close to it you can't hardly see crap.

Yeah, when I was in the SWARM I would stand at the top of the section but it was still too low to really get any sort of perspective on the far side of the field.

Back