Anyone have any thoughts on how to beat Fresno

Adam Ridings gt fan

Varsity Lurker
Hey does anyone out there have any thoughts about
how we can beat Fresno State.I will hope we beat them.We are an good college football team and i know we can beat them and i hope we beat them.

Go Jackets!!!
grin.gif

To tell you the truth .. I am a little concerned about the matchup... Fresno is no pushover... and it depends on which GT team shows up ... if the NCST game team shows, I think we have a chance... if the UGAG team shows... we lose...

I only hope to see J. Smith at QB... PJ and ACE are going to have to carry the load running... and we have to have a better passing game...

I think its a good matchup...

Adam, do you play any football? What position do you play? I remember you run in track or some kind of event.

Do you play any basketball or baseball? Who are your favorite players in each of the three sports?

Did your parents play in any sports? How did you get interested in sports?

smile.gif

after the drubbing at athens .. i'll look for a solid showing from Tech. this game will be for pride and pride alone.

still hoping that manget gets the record

I play baseball and basketball and when i play football i am runningback and reciever.In baseball
my favorite player is Andruw Jones in basketball
Jason Terry and in football Mike Vick.My uncle played baseball and football i became interested in sports by playing them and watching them at a young age.I hope that answers your questions ahsoisee.
smile.gif

Thanks Adam, just curious, I am glad you like Tech. Maybe, one day, you will be playing for the white and gold.

My brother lives in Fresno and has been them play several times. Says they're very physical. Our guys will need to be in the frame of mind to respond accordingly.

I'm not sure, but their defense gave up 27 points a game this year. I'm thinking that we probably will have a good chance to pound them and score some points. I'd say our method of winning this year is to spread the field, throw short and medium-range control passes, and then pound with the run. If we do that, we'll win this game.

I'm assuming our defense that played in the 11 games prior to the Athens debacle is the defense that will show up at the SV bowl.

I think if we score more points than they do, we'll have a fighting chance.

Honestly, we should whoop up. They aren't that good from what I've heard via people who watch their games.

Back