Anyone have current pictures of BDS?

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
I'd like to see how construction is coming along. From what I hear the north end zone looks fantastic. Anyone with pictures please post a link or post the pictures themselves. Thanks.

On behalf of UGA, Auburn and FSU fans everywhere, I'd like to extend our most appreciative thanks!

Originally posted by sfalco:
On behalf of UGA, Auburn and FSU fans everywhere, I'd like to extend our most appreciative thanks!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">lol .. rednecks united! that'd be awbarn and the good ole jawja farm.

so you're now the spokesperson for rednecks all over the south east? LOL .. is that what you got your mba in? management of rednecks? LMAO

you don't need to thank us on behalf of FSU. they're way to classy for SEC scum like you to take their "behalf".

FSU? CLASSY?? Those words should never appear together.

Sorry - lost my train of thought
pat.gif
A great guy snuck me in to BDS and it really does look nice. Its something that we should all take pride in. The north endzone should be a wall of noise - especially with the students and band there.

Originally posted by swGAboy:
FSU? CLASSY?? Those words should never appear together.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL you're right. but i think on the hierarchy, the lowest rung belongs to the SEC schools, yew tee, aay yew, yew gee aay .. schools like 'at.

then comes F$U.

hey .. it's neat to have a tech fan from bainbridge. i stopped in a little town called coloquit, i'm sure you'll know it.

anyways, i stopped there on my way to tally to pick up some flowers for my friend. it took the florist lady about 30-40 minutes to make me a nice little bouquet.

suffice to say that she knows my whole life story. she peppered me with so many questions, she knows me better than half my friends.

Hospitality still reigns supreme in places like Colquitt and Bainbridge. Glad you enjoyed it - makes me proud!
wink.gif

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey sacflo, EAT öööö & DIE!!!!!!!

uzi.gif
sacflo
rocketwhore.gif

Here's a good image for Phase II of the North end zone @ Bobby Dodd Stadium/Grant Field:

20030530.jpg

LOL! What's even more halarious is how this thread evolves into GT fans bashing the SEC for it's lack of class and then in the next breath spewing such classy comments as "Hey sacflo, EAT öööö & DIE!!!!!!!" like FH Stinger does above.

And ofcourse, ylojk8... what can I say? He just lives in a world of his own where he one-ups every UGA alumnus and fan that ever lived, when in reality he makes a fool of himself to the point where even a few of his fellow GT brethern have to get on his case.

Neverthess everyone, have a nice day!
smile.gif

"The north endzone should be a wall of noise - especially with the students and band there"

SWGABOY, seriously, my silly comments above aside, in the 2001 game I sat in the north endzone at the western most end of it and it seemed there were more UGA fans in that section than GT fans.

Are they actually designating that section for the students and band or have they always been there? I can't remember.

Always mahvelous when sflaco graces us with his/her presence. Simply mahvelous.

Thanks for the pics, ylo & FH. The North end is truly an engineering marvel.

I actually don't care if sfalco is here or not. Sometimes he makes a good point, sometimes he's baiting us. Whatever. I have no problem with him. The stadium - which was the original thread here - looks great and we should be very excited with the new BDS look. sfalco will eventually see the error of his ways and give us a good "To Hell with Georgia!"

"The north endzone should be a wall of noise - especially with the students and band there"

SWGABOY, seriously, my silly comments above aside, in the 2001 game I sat in the north endzone at the western most end of it and it seemed there were more UGA fans in that section than GT fans.

Are they actually designating that section for the students and band or have they always been there? I can't remember.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL sfalco is such an idiot. sitting in the visitors section he's wondering why there are more away fans.

LMAO

LOL! What's even more halarious is how this thread evolves into GT fans bashing the SEC for it's lack of class and then in the next breath spewing such classy comments as "Hey sacflo, EAT öööö & DIE!!!!!!!" like FH Stinger does above.

And ofcourse, ylojk8... what can I say? He just lives in a world of his own where he one-ups every UGA alumnus and fan that ever lived, when in reality he makes a fool of himself to the point where even a few of his fellow GT brethern have to get on his case.

Neverthess everyone, have a nice day!
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">"a few of his GT brethern"

lol .. GeeTee, he's referring to you. you did the classiest thing a Tech fan can do. sided with a mutt. kudos to you GeeTee

GeeTee talks about blind loyalty but he can't seem to realize that he has blind hatred.

anyways .. i'll always have a one up on you sfalco as long as you're on a tech board, you'll always be on a leash.

get that mutt?

LOL sfalco is such an idiot. sitting in the visitors section he's wondering why there are more away fans.

Easy to follow instructions for you:

1) Re-read this thread

2) note the 7th post down, where swGAboy states the following:

"The north endzone should be a wall of noise - especially with the students and band there."

3) Actually use your brain and think (*gasp*) that being a UGA fan who doesn't normally keep track of where the Georgia Institute of Technology designates visitor seating in BDS, I might not know where / how they will seat the visiting fans after the current renovation is complete.

I know thinking is a lot to ask of you. I'll try to exhibit a certian amount of patience.

i'll always have a one up on you sfalco as long as you're on a tech board, you'll always be on a leash.

Give the Madd Hatter and the Cheshire Cat my condolences, Alice. You sure have gotten to know them well.

LOL sfalco is such an idiot. sitting in the visitors section he's wondering why there are more away fans.

Easy to follow instructions for you:

1) Re-read this thread

2) note the 7th post down, where swGAboy states the following:

"The north endzone should be a wall of noise - especially with the students and band there."

3) Actually use your brain and think (*gasp*) that being a UGA fan who doesn't normally keep track of where the Georgia Institute of Technology designates visitor seating in BDS, I might not know where / how they will seat the visiting fans after the current renovation is complete.

I know thinking is a lot to ask of you. I'll try to exhibit a certian amount of patience.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL .. i know you have to have a certain amount of patience because you are a slow learner and if you have to learn and pick up anything .. it has to be done .. patiently.

it is very funny for you to comment on being in the visitor's section and thinking "duhhh .. there are more away fans than home fans .. duhhhhhhhh" LMAO.

i was at all home games last year and 2001 and i sat in the northern endzone. there are no visitors there.

i'll always have a one up on you sfalco as long as you're on a tech board, you'll always be on a leash.

Give the Madd Hatter and the Cheshire Cat my condolences, Alice. You sure have gotten to know them well.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">tsk tsk .. you want me to yank your chain mutt?

Back