Anyone have two extra fooball season tickets?

YellowJacket2000

Varsity Lurker
If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize. I figured since it did have to do with football that this would be ok. The other forum is buying/selling but it is not sports related stuff.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had 2 extra season tickets for GT this year? I have been a season ticket holder for 4 years now, but this year I had some financial obligations so I could not renew my seats. I have since got the money to buy them, but the ticket office only has very lousy seats left. If anyone has extra, and would be willing to sell to a graduate and die hard tech fan please let me know. I am really looking for anything lower level between the 10 yard lines east or west stands. I know I can most likely buy scalped tickets or go on Ebay and pay about what I would have for season tickets, but I would like the comfort of knowing where I am going to sit the whole season.

Again sorry if this is the wrong forum. I just thought this would get read more here than in the "unrelated" forum.

Troy
BS CHEM 00'

Back