Anyone tailgating at AMC?

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
drinking.gif

Ok...it's almost time for us to think tailgating and getting some GT spirit going. I will be parking at AMC this year and WILL "BEE" bringing my "ramblin' wreck" complete with virtually everything you can imagine. How about we mark out a spot so that we StingTalkers can meet and do some serious GT partying? If you haven't seen my "ramblin wreck", give me a holler and I will send you off a pic. Maybe some rides around Tech prior to the games too! This will become Tech's property one day...let's enjoy! Let me know if you plan on parking at AMC with your pass this year everyone.
blue.gif

Bleed, could you send me a picture of it or post on the boards? I would love to see it and I have a 6 year old who is just about the single most devoted Tech fan alive and I know that he would absolutely love a ride around the Tech campus in it. He and I had even discussed trying to find an old "wreck" and restoring it to drive to Tech games.

I'll be tailgating at the AMC this year and I can't wait! Your "Wreck" is a beauty and its so much fun to ride in. I can't wait to do some serious tailgating this year!!
drinking.gif

Thanks Buzzfan for the heads up on the UgaG egg throwing at the "wreck"...but thankfully, no, it wasn't my "wreck"....I would have to hunt that person down personally if he had. Please look for me and my car at the AMC lot for tailgating...
GO JACKETS!!

I'd help you hunt them down BLEEDGOLD. NOBODY messes with my GT friends or the "wreck!"

As long as they don't hit me in the chest I'll help as well. Remember my ride BG. I'm still weak as a kitten but getting stronger day by day.

Hey OldFoggy.....welcome back my friend...it is really great to see you back! And yes! I will come down Techwood looking for you and it will BEE my priviledge to take you for a ride around BDS with you as my guest!!!!
I can't get a pass to park on Techwood this year like the past two years so to protect the car, I will be parking at AMC in hopes of finding some new tailgate friends and buds and GT fans of all sorts!
drinking.gif

I have AMC parking passes (one per game). If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to give them to tailgaters for the games we will be taking marta.

If there is interest, I'll post a note the week before to let you know..

Wow, I'm getting pretty good at this computer stuff.

Here's our area at the AMC lot. Usually find 3 RV's in this spot with about 10-15 tents in the grassy area.

AFR Jacket and his family along with one or two other families usually get there Friday evening to begin setting up.

We look forward to our community expanding.

AMClottouchedup.jpg

For the big sized pictures of the area, email me at:
TBaker39@comcast.net

Back