App st upset CCU tonight

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Game winning FG. Was tracking that game while watching the Braves whoop the dodgers

How could such an upset happen, Coastal was averaging 48+ points coming into the game, yet they were held to only 27?

How could this happen, their plays are all genius playcalls, I just don't see how the Ultron of Offensive Play-calling could have an "off night", would seem impossible with their Coach's level of genius?

How could such an upset happen, Coastal was averaging 48+ points coming into the game, yet they were held to only 27?

How could this happen, their plays are all genius playcalls, I just don't see how the Ultron of Offensive Play-calling could have an "off night", would seem impossible with their Coach's level of genius?

tumblr_mdg8wbAMQv1rgewb2o2_500.gif

I imagine Brice is happy to have moved on from Duke. He made some terrific throws, CCU also could not stop the run.
App mishandled a snap on an extra point and fumbled on the CCU 4 yard line with maybe 7 minutes left, otherwise, it probably would have not come down to the last second FG.
App had surprisingly good pressure on McCall all night.

What year is the CC coach in? If he’s in year three or more he should be fired for losing a game he should have won.

Or so I hear.

I’ll give you this - you are nothing, if not consistent.

Call me when the coach you advocate is 32 games above .500.
Geoff takes a team in there he would lose by two touchdowns.

Back