Apparently Bilbo not QB of the furture

digbee

Varsity Lurker
Did he even take a snap in the fourth quarter? Just plain stupid to me to have AJ in there in a blow out!!!

No No Digbee,

That's just what UGA was expecting, a QB change. By leaving AJ in we were out-coaching them!

Actually, Wes was talking about it on post game show & said Bilbo got hurt. They don't know how bad yet. Asked Gailey, but Gailey only talked about Clinkscale, saying it looks like a torn ACL for Gordon & the end of his GT career. Repeat, Bilbo got injured & could not play after the opening 2 series of 2nd half.

Yeah, just remember that we are not supposed to have an oppinion about players but just send the money in and blindly trust the coaches as we all know that CG is a pro and he knows everything and never makes mistakes. At least that is what some would have you believe. I have posted more than once that I see a close parallel between coach DULL and Bill Lewis. This team was totally unmotivated. I wished the team was half as motivated as many of the fans were. No one can convince me that the dogs talent was that superior to ours. Their players were well prepared and motivated and ours were not.

Back