Arik Gilbert to the Flats?

Do not worry that the resident dumbass is saying dumbass things to you. It is a diarrhea he cannot control and has nothing to do with you.

Techbert,
wonders why JJ is such a Rant expert and does not give a fig what they say on it
You can't miss it if you have ever been on any SEC Rant board.

Do not worry that the resident dumbass is saying dumbass things to you. It is a diarrhea he cannot control and has nothing to do with you.

Techbert,
wonders why JJ is such a Rant expert and does not give a fig what they say on it
You just got to give it back to JJ. Never met him but I'm sure he's a trip in RL :)

Didn't Gilbert initially go to Florida and somehow detoured to the craphole of Athens?

BTW, there is not a damn thing "charming" about Athens, despite all of the preseason articles lauding over the ööööhole as some sort of eclectic college town.

I hate to ruin your ego but calling me a dumbass isn't going to get me riled up. But if it makes you feel better :)
Apparently you have no idea who I am. You may not like me, but I don't like you either. You best watch yourself, I am wanted in 12 systems

Didn't Gilbert initially go to Florida and somehow detoured to the craphole of Athens?

BTW, there is not a damn thing "charming" about Athens, despite all of the preseason articles lauding over the ööööhole as some sort of eclectic college town.
He committed to UF then word was he didn't have the grades to get in. All signs pointed to his only options being return to LSU or go to Juco, then he magically got grades good enough to get into UGA.

They do have some pretty girls down there. Then again, you might be gay
Apparently you have no idea who I am. You may not like me, but I don't like you either. You best watch yourself, I am wanted in 12 systems
I'm shaking in my boots, bad dude.

Not often you see the word "Smart" that close to the name "Arik Gilbert."
I hope there is not some sort of depression or bipolar condition going on. We have had a tragedy there.

I hope there is not some sort of depression or bipolar condition going on. We have had a tragedy there.
I went for the quick joke, cuz I am here for the humor, but I do hope the young man is okay and finds his best way through the world. We all need help sometimes, Dwags more than others.

I went for the quick joke, cuz I am here for the humor, but I do hope the young man is okay and finds his best way through the world. We all need help sometimes, Dwags more than others.
I understand. Wasn't calling you out. Just after Bryce, it put things in perspective

He committed to UF then word was he didn't have the grades to get in. All signs pointed to his only options being return to LSU or go to Juco, then he magically got grades good enough to get into UGA.
You need grades to get into UGA? I thought all you needed was a pulse.

Back