ARRRRG!!! #5 Nate Curry out indefinitely

FHstinger

Dodd-Like
Wide Receiver reinjures same knee.
frown.gif

KLINK

Oh man. Linkage didn't work for me. Brought me back to StingTalk. Don't like what I'm hearing though. Oh My! Can't be happening to him. He's such a awesome player and young man. Please tell me no!!

This is confusing to me. I wonder how old Hollis' information is? The report from media days yesterday sadi that he had reinjured it earlier in the summer and it has just delayed Curry a little. Now he will not be back preseason, but during the first part of the season.

I wonder which it is?
confused.gif
confused.gif

Where is the info? I wish I had something to read so I'd know what both of you are talking about hehe.

I don't know if it's the articles confusing me or posters LOL.
wink.gif

After some thought really don't believe that this injury is any different than what we've been hearing all summer. It's not the same injury as the ACL last year. He's hurt his knee cap. There seems to be some confusion on when exactly he'll be back. That's probably because they don't know. From what I've read there has really been no conflict in reports. Curry will miss the preseason, and be back some time in the beginning part of the season. Sounds like they are just not sure exactly when. Injuries can be like that. Sometimes it's hard to predict.

Well, that's my opinion on the Curry situation. Freaked out when read the start of this thread late last night. Thought it was a new article. Sill haven't seen article yet.
wink.gif

Back