Article - Get this: Georgia Tech has a shot at a winning streak

This Paul Newberry just made the list. Georgia State grad according to LinkedIn.

A Georgia State grad with an ear piercing is not the best resource for me to use for hot takes...

1005213_671709392843607_440639432_n.jpg

This dude shouldn’t be a writer -that mug belongs in radio.

Fun with streaks:

Georgia State went on an impressive streak of their own when they lost 16 straight games between Oct 20th, 2012 to Aug 27, 2014 (almost made 2 whole years!).
Thankfully they pulled off the W against Abilene Christian because they then followed it up with another solid streak of 11 more loses.

Fun with streaks:

Georgia State went on an impressive streak of their own when they lost 16 straight games between Oct 20th, 2012 to Aug 27, 2014 (almost made 2 whole years!).
Thankfully they pulled off the W against Abilene Christian because they then followed it up with another solid streak of 11 more loses.
ööööin got em

Fun with streaks:

Ha. I figure this guy is a dwag fan that didn't get into uga, though.

Does this quote not stand out to anybody else?
CGC said:
'This is a monumental transition unlike any that has happened in a long time in college football,'' Collins said.
I get that we're changing a lot of stuff, but damn. It's not like other people haven't had to do that. I'm guessing he's referring to a lot more than just schematics here.

Does this quote not stand out to anybody else?

I get that we're changing a lot of stuff, but damn. It's not like other people haven't had to do that. I'm guessing he's referring to a lot more than just schematics here.

When is the last time a TO option, under center team transitioned to pass "first" offense? I honestly don't know if Air Force still runs option so it could be them. (just checked and they seem to still run the option from under center with a few wrinkles)

I say pass first because it has the principles of a pass first scheme. We aren't talking about a pistol run heavy formation or something like Auburn's offense where they are run first.

Let's put GSU on the schedule. The UT win seems to have this guy cockier than it should because UT's own coach just compared players leaving to mice jumping off the Titanic.

Back