At least they know their place...

Walton

Flats Noob
My wife thought that was 100% a joke. She assumed Mike Conti was a Tech guy making fun of UGA when he reported it on Facebook.

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
I think it’s directed towards their alumni, the majority of whom work at those Walmarts.
They’re obviously neglecting all the ones (I.e., honors graduates) that work at fast food places and convenience stores. Oh, plus Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Of course, if CGC won a Natty, they’d be displaying it at Waffle House…

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
They’re obviously neglecting all the ones (I.e., honors graduates) that work at fast food places and convenience stores. Oh, plus Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Of course, if CGC won a Natty, they’d be displaying it at Waffle House…
And monkeys could fly out of my butt.

Oh look, more elitist GT snobbery that endears us to all Georgians.
Anyone who steps foot in a Walmart can suck my ööööing dick because they're a broke, tasteless retard. Pony up a whopping $60 per year for a goddamn Costco membership. öööö anyone who goes into Walmart.

BranMart

I hate us all.
Anyone who steps foot in a Walmart can suck my ööööing dick because they're a broke, tasteless retard. Pony up a whopping $60 per year for a goddamn Costco membership. öööö anyone who goes into Walmart.
Well I do...if you wanna pull it out we can see what happens.

QuadF

Dodd-Like
Walmart has become a öööö hole, and no I don't mean in the last week. They just finally got their crown.