At least they know their place...

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
Can you imagine the horrible mass of humanity trying to get in those two Walmarts?
The one on Epps Bridge is over near the Cracker Barrel. I guess afterwards they can take their sisters over and eat some chicken and dumplings.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
My wife thought that was 100% a joke. She assumed Mike Conti was a Tech guy making fun of UGA when he reported it on Facebook.

theStingT

Varsity Lurker
It sounds just like a Babylon Bee story. All that's missing is the Dr Pepper cop warning them to leave their meth in their trucks.

Beej1953

Helluva Engineer
I think it’s directed towards their alumni, the majority of whom work at those Walmarts.
They’re obviously neglecting all the ones (I.e., honors graduates) that work at fast food places and convenience stores. Oh, plus Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Of course, if CGC won a Natty, they’d be displaying it at Waffle House…

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
They’re obviously neglecting all the ones (I.e., honors graduates) that work at fast food places and convenience stores. Oh, plus Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Of course, if CGC won a Natty, they’d be displaying it at Waffle House…
And monkeys could fly out of my butt.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Apropros. Who the hell steps foot in a Walmart?
My in laws once gave me a sign for the door that said "Gone to Wal Mart" because I loved those everyday low prices so much. Of course that was before Amazon.

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
Oh look, more elitist GT snobbery that endears us to all Georgians.
Anyone who steps foot in a Walmart can suck my ööööing dick because they're a broke, tasteless retard. Pony up a whopping $60 per year for a goddamn Costco membership. öööö anyone who goes into Walmart.

QuadF

Dodd-Like
Walmart has become a öööö hole, and no I don't mean in the last week. They just finally got their crown.