Athletes back on campus in June

WHI-18-008_noprices_menu-1-breakfast.png

Damn right. They should have never been off campus to begin with. Quarantines are for sick people!
I was on board with the quarantine when we were told it was to flatten curve and get data. But now that "flatten the curve" has turned into "finding a cure", I see it was a mistake to quarantine the healthy. Governor's and mayors have used the good will of the people to take away their freedoms and shut down their businesses. No good deed goes unpunished unfortunately.

Last edited:
Anyone know why we play our first game before ugag plays theirs and yet they are coming back a week earlier than we are?

More brilliant strategizing?

Dorms aren’t open so this is only for locals. Assuming it’s like that most places, it should theoretically be a plus for urban teams.

So, if reading this correctly, GT has had all this time to get 1 dorm ready and could not?

And every protocol I read that TStan was quoted as saying is almost word for word exactly the same as I heard from 3, if memory serves, AD's interviewed on the radio this week.

So any supposed advantage due to our location appears null.

I am just truly concerned if we have screwed up again.

There is nothing special about our circumstances to potentially put ourselves at a disadvantage. I could very well be wrong, but if folks are honest they will admit it isn't the first time if so.

Last edited:
So, if reading this correctly, GT has had all this time to get 1 dorm ready and could not?

And every protocol I read that TStan was quoted as saying is almost word for word exactly the same as I heard from 3, if memory serves, AD's interviewed on the radio this week.

So any supposed advantage due to our location appears null.

I am just truly concerned if we have screwed up again.

There is nothing special about our circumstances to potentially put ourselves at a disadvantage. I could very well be wrong, but if folks are honest they will admit it isn't the first time if so.
Or since we already had a week of spring practice that factors into how many days work we can get in before the opener.

Back