ATL chart for Duke (Good news)

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
FBJT9fnWUAA-1vL.jpeg

Keion White is ATL, as hinted in the uni reveal. Revise your predictions?

Not a true freshman
Signed in 2020 class. So a second year freshman - thanks to COVID giving everyone a freebie year
Dang it. I missed that. Just saw FR with no RS and didn’t check the class. Good catch.

Our DL is so young. Yeah, I know COVID gave everyone an extra year, but every player on every team got that extra year. We are stockpiled with Fr. R-Fr.

Barring transfers we lose only 7 significant contributors after this season. Three of those are on the offensive line and one is the kicker.

After last week, turnover on the line might not be the worst thing.
Except were missing two of the guys that will be part of that turnover and would have helped last game (Kenny Cooper was out and Ryan Johnson was limited).

I was honestly the most excited about him of all the transfers. I think this is the profile we should be trying to get: guys who ball out in the CUSA/Sun Belt/AAC/MWC who want a shot at P5.
I don't care where they played. I think the profile we should get is guys who balled out at their previous stop, but yeah probably easier to transfer if it's a Group of 5.

McGowan has done well so far. Good transfer.

Each week there are guys not listed on ATL that play. DT #95 (his name escapes me) hasn’t been ATL but has played in the past few games. Not a ton but I’ve seen him in there.

Each week there are guys not listed on ATL that play. DT #95 (his name escapes me) hasn’t been ATL but has played in the past few games. Not a ton but I’ve seen him in there.
And conversely there are guys listed that don’t play

We signed a T-Fr TE from a HS in Texas this past Recruiting class, does anyone know if he's injured, or just isn't ready for Prime Time, because our TE depth chart never changes despite the sparse productivity we get from that position?

It would seem if this Kid had moderate talent he would be ATL for 1 Gm by now?

Back