ATL chart vs UNC

Do we eventually get to the point where we only play Keion White in 4 games so he can redshirt, if that is possible

Do we eventually get to the point where we only play Keion White in 4 games so he can redshirt, if that is possible
Not sure if he's already redshirted but I know he has 2 years eligibility left. Even if we can redshirt him no chance he stays 2 more. He is/was an NFL prospect and the plan was to make the NFL after this season, but now that may change since he has eligibility left and hasn't been able to get anything on film.

Not sure if he's already redshirted but I know he has 2 years eligibility left. Even if we can redshirt him no chance he stays 2 more. He is/was an NFL prospect and the plan was to make the NFL after this season, but now that may change since he has eligibility left and hasn't been able to get anything on film.
Funny our two NFL DL prospects aren't playing

Loving seeing Biggers there.

Clayton has just been a big dud since coming here.
Didn’t realize it’s the first time we’ve seen him on the chart. I believe we will be seeing this young man on Sunday’s.

QB10 and QB13 working on improving completion percentage.

Attachments

• 05DC8223-0657-4312-9FED-7EBB90AFE556.jpeg
    05DC8223-0657-4312-9FED-7EBB90AFE556.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Has there been any word about Clayton this season?
Maybe he's got that first round draft status in the bank and doesn't want to risk downgrade?
I assumed he would be highly motivated to demonstrate his ability to NFL scouts this season. I also assumed that would motivate a couple of our offensive lineman. Cochran seems like he is motivated, the others not as much.

As I just mentioned I believe with some work Zeek will be an NFL player.

I don't know about that but I predict he'll be a fan favorite based on his name alone, if he makes plays. The announcers are already having fun with it.

He's had a lot on his plate, personally. Not that it is an excuse, since he is on the team, but he has had off field struggles just raising a kid and keeping it together.
Come on. Every player has real life going on. Dude has been awol and we are giving a scholarship as charity. See ball, get ball. It’s not overly complicated for a defensive linemen. One thing I learned is to never trust Collins regarding transfers. He builds them up way too much. The only one who has made a difference is McGowan so far.

Come on. Every player has real life going on. Dude has been awol and we are giving a scholarship as charity. See ball, get ball. It’s not overly complicated for a defensive linemen. One thing I learned is to never trust Collins regarding transfers. He builds them up way too much. The only one who has made a difference is McGowan so far.
And everyone handles stress differently.

So we need to bench McGowan since you now don't trust transfers? You are an idiot. We've had several make contributions. Get over yourself with the "only McGowan" BS

Eley.

The fans have done most of the build up for Clayton. Everyone was hyped to get a defensive lineman that was a 5 star in high school. Collins did some too sure, but that's what a head coach does.

The fans have done most of the build up for Clayton. Everyone was hyped to get a defensive lineman that was a 5 star in high school. Collins did some too sure, but that's what a head coach does.
This. We were all creaming ourselves over the transfers regardless of Collins hyping them.

Back