Attitude

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
From what I read, it appears the team has a good overall attitude about this season.
1) Can anyone who is able to attend practice contribute any observations to this?
2) With the changes made recently in the players' positioning and any other changes, etc., how has it effected the players attitude?
3) What is the players attitude toward the coaching staff?

RomeJacket.. I will take a stab at your questions.. although I would think there are others on this board who could probably give you a much better answer than I can myself...

Based on Coach Gailey's comments, yes, it does sound like attitudes and chemistry are much better this year...

What did I notice from my visits in practice? It was hard to tell.. I only attended 4 practices, and all 4 were during 2 a days... I will tell you that on a particular Saturday evening, the spirit on the field was very, very, upbeat and loud.. even on the sidelines... (it may have been a full moon) ... but I do remember my wife commenting "these guys act like they are really in a game"....

how are the attitudes towards the coaches? I couldnt really say.. I saw the coaches doing alot of coaching... I saw guys putting forth alot of effort, I saw some guys cutting up with each other, and saw others trying to fight each other during drills... its just really hard to say..

Jacketguy, don't sell yourself short. Had it not been for U and a few others, people like me who do not live in the Atlanta area would have been on the outside looking in. Thanks for all you have done.

Thanks for the kind words Oldfoggy.. just wish I could bring a little more info to the board at times... by the way.. how are you doing... here is hoping the post op recovery is coming along just fine.. hang in there, you will be feeling better than ever very soon.. (my Dad says having that surgery was the best thing he ever did.. but it sure didnt seem that way to him for a few months after the surgery)

Back