Auburn Fans being split up at Bobby Dodd

wdestinger

Varsity Lurker
Auburn fans are bitching about how we are splitting them up in order to increase home field advantage and head off embrarassment in crowd participation

"Jackson was angry to learn that Georgia Tech, a non-conference opponent, was putting all but 785 of 8,500 Auburn fans in the upper deck at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta on Sept. 6. Georgia Tech is doing the same thing to Georgia, reserving barely enough room in the lower level for the visiting band and school staffers."

What really sucks is that they're gonna stick us in their nosebleeds which really trumps ours...out of retaliation.

Here is the link...
Ticket Relocation in the SEC

There's a BIG DIFFERENCE in being in the Upper Deck at BDS (we're only 55k) then the Upper Deck at UGAG, Auburn, TN or whatever.

We have a very compact stadium and our seats are closer to the field and in a more compact area - our Upper Decks - are very good seats, can't say the same for the much larger stadiums!! You feel miles away - stop complaining!!

Right on!

Go to hell booger-eaters and dawgs.

You will be seated so high that Atl pigeons will be roosting on your empty heads.

laugh.gif

Totally agree, there are not any bad seats at BDS! I've been to AU and UGA and our upper deck is not the same. But who cares what they think, I love anything that will help us with hfa!

These people need to get over it. How often do you go over to your buddies Super Bowl party and take his worn in recliner. All seats in Bobby Dodd are fine. You dont need binoculars. I still fail to see why they are mad because we dont give them the red carpet. I dont expect it anywhere so what makes them any better?

They fail to mention that Georgia put all but the Tech band in the upper deck, and split in the upper deck at that - LAST YEAR, before our 03 home game. All we are doing is responding in kind.

Are these teams serious??? Do they honestly believe that they should be given prime-time seats in the opposition's stadium?

This is comical to me that the 'mighty' SEC is whining about seating for away games.

Back