Auburn opens up with USC-West next year...

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
That will be a really hyped game. The fans will be pumped and the media will be all over it. USC has resurrected their program and Auburn is considered a big-time contender for the MNC by some.

Let's hope Auburn kicks the crap out of USC. Then, they'll be looking past us and assuming they and they're 15,000 fans will take over our stadium and embarass us in BDS.

I can't wait. I can't wait.

Auburn played USC pretty tough last season and I believe lost 21-14. That will be one of the best early matchups of 03. Tech can beat AU. Just pull a good 4th and 15 play out of the hat
wink.gif

Based on how we ended 2002 and how Auburn ended 2002...they'll blow us off the field. Maybe we can get something going during spring and 2-a-days.

I agree bug. I'm pretty worried about opening with AU. I wish we had a warmup game, but from what I'm hearing we're not gonna have one (maybe I'm wrong...hope so). Auburn is gonna be STRONG next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the SEC next season. We'll have to play WAY above our heads and hope for some big breaks.

Again, hope I'm wrong...hope so.

grin.gif

Back