Auburn wants out of games?

wdestinger

Varsity Lurker
I work part time at our atheltics office. As far as I see it, we're playing you guys in 2003 and 2005 with a third game yet to be determined.

Anyways, lemme know if you've got any other info to the contrary.

We neutered the pups last week its up to you guys to put 'em to sleep. Just dont let your over inflated ego's get in the way.

War Damn Eagle!

Thanks for the info. I guess what they are talking about is that we originally scheduled 4 games with them and now are down to at least 3 possibly just 2. This may be old news but they made it seem like something new on one of the other boards.

GT supposedly (nonverifiable) has a contract with Aub calling for games in 03,05,08,11. Auburnies want out of the last 2 games of the contract. The games in 03 & 05 remain as they are. That's the way I understand the situation.
What reasoning could Aub possibly come up with for NOT wanting to play GT? As Terry Bowden said, while HC @ Aub, "the Auburn fans want to play Ga Tech more than any other out of conference team".
Let all talk of playing Auburn more than these 2 games cease completely. The Tiger people just do not want to play GT.

If its true then they must have found a deal with another team that can deliver more $$ or hype. Interesting........

If they do want out, then we should stop building the "Welcome Back Auburn Upper North Stands". I think Auburn should have to use these thousands of seats more than just one time if we are going to build the seats for them!
BOO

I heard something about Auburn wanting out of the football games we have scheduled with them. Anybody else hear this? If so, any idea why?

Back