Augusta Chronicle Article

RickyReck

Flats Noob
THOUGHT SOME WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Houston's arrest is a rarity for Georgia Tech's football program, particularly since Chan Gailey was hired to coach the team in 2001.

College coaches at schools such as Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida State have dealt with numerous brushes with the law by their players in recent years,

Gailey, meanwhile, had just one player face criminal charges prior to Houston's arrest. That player, former defensive end Greg Gathers, was involved in a 2002 incident that was found to be the result of a side effect of the kidney medication he was taking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I get the Augusta Chronicle delivered in Atlanta so I can cancel my AJC subscription?
Nice, factual article.

Actually, I think I remember some of the bookstores in Atlanta carrying newspapers from around the state so you might be able to do it.

I agree with RickyReck, don't get excited about the Aug.
paper, it is better than avg for a city Aug.'s size but they
give most of their press to the dawgs. I'm thinking the
Macon paper is a Tech fan's best hope.

I was only kidding when I said that abut the Augusta paper. Actually, I agree with you on the Macon paper from the numerous articles about GT that I have read there. I would love it if I had an option to Bark Bradley and his dawg pound.

Back