awbarn fans trashing GTfans (LINK)

Water off a duck's back

We would have seen a thousand posts like this if Auburn had won of Auburn fans dissing GT fans.

When a group is as mad, disapointed and grumpy as the Auburn fans are right now I am surprised there was only 1 of these posts.

We have our Aholes like anyone else but not to the scale he describes. A bit touchy tonight I would imagine.

just a little sour grapes, probably didn't like the celebration. Anyhow, let's hope most Tech fans aren't acting like UGAg fans - since I have had UGAg guys challenge me to a fight two times leaving the Tech-UGAg game, once in Athens, once in Atlanta. Anyway, we kicked their ass.

Let's hope Auburn now gets it on track and slams into UGAg at full speed this year and delivers them their whipping.

what did you expect, they can not talk about the game. On the other hand, I am, as always, impressed with their fans loyalty.

I think their feelings are hurt. Maybe they'll feel better after they sober up in the morning.

they are just venting...can you imagine stingtalk if we had lost to someone oddmakers thought we would beat by 8 points?

Whats bufordtiger talking about? There was no water pressure in Upper West?

Back