Awesome Game

1game@atime

Varsity Lurker
Best Defensive effort in last 10 years! Three interceptions away from the win of the year. Earlier I was calling for O'Brien's head but, unlike Beeware, I will take my medicine like a man and say that I was wrong. The move upstairs has helped him immensely.

This coaching staff called the perfect game. Except for the embarrassment against Maryland, they have had us in a position to win in every game. We will look back at this game and see it as a watershed of future greatness. You learn alot from adversity.

By the way Beeware and other naysayers, O'Gone and your beloved former staff couldn't handle adversity very well. With a less experienced QB, less time for the coahes philosophy to take root, and tons more injuries, this team is going to have the same record as your beloved. You couldn't disappear fast enough last week after the NC State win. DOn't let me hear your garbage. Get on the bandwagon or get lost.

Character and backbone and effort and good game plan and flashes of brilliance are not enough to beat a good team AND THE REFEREES. It was a moral victory, but doggone it, I am so tired of moral victories. Lets get mad, Yellow Jackets, and win the next 3.
mad.gif

A very good game to watch. Well worth the money. Such a challenge to play Fla St & go up against that speed. Really enjoyed watching GT get so close to making something happen so many times. Dropped bombs, ints, FSU speed receivers, Clinkscale, AJ between the 20s, OL effort, defensive effort.
This was a very entertaining game. Lots of excitment. Anything could happen on any play. Zero mistakes from FSU.

Agree with the move upstairs by BO'B.

The last 2 games offensive play calling has been so much more like the Stanford game last year and the years when Fridge was here.

We had their defense on their heels the entire game. The only way we got stopped was when we stopped ourselves or when the field shortened around the goal line.'

The goal line offense is the one area where there is some room for improvement, but I think that this will improve with time.

Also, it has been a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time since we have had a defense as stout as the one we are putting on the field right now. Holding FSU to 139 yards in the 1st half with 72 of that on one play is incredible.

Onegame@atime:

Don't let me hear your garbage!
Get on the bandwagon, or get lost!

You get one free pass!

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back