Azareyeh Thomas

wishbone

Dodd-Like
Juanyeh's brother Azareyeh tore it up at Niceville H.S.
2nd year not giving up a td in coverage, 1,125 all purpose yards,14 td's. "Scary, Uncoverable. Unable to be thrown on." Coach: " When you give the ball to Azareyeh special things happen" "I fully expect him to see him in the NFL..."
Bama and Clemson offers.

Last edited:
Not sure Juanyeh has to do with it; the young buck is an elite talent
I meant that he definitely seems to be considering GT, but Juanyeh hasn’t “developed” into a star at this point. I would think that could be one of our biggest selling points if we could make it happen.

I meant that he definitely seems to be considering GT, but Juanyeh hasn’t “developed” into a star at this point. I would think that could be one of our biggest selling points if we could make it happen.

Yeah, that could help, as well as showing progress as a team and getting some other high level commitments.

Thacker or Venebles. You choose.

Thacker or Venebles. You choose.
Hard to blame a kid for choosing Venables, unless his brother can attest firsthand to our staff’s ability to develop players. Gotta earn that rep first, though.

Clemson turning into Bama where it's easy to sell the 4-5 stars to sit the bench 1-2 years....play your 10-20 games and get drafted

Atlanta or pig farm.
Boom Roasted GIF - Boom Roasted TheOffice - Discover & Share GIFs

Back