Babysitting Mode Activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
Since its obvious that some of you guys cannot conduct yourselves in an intelligent, semi-adult manner, as of 3:00 am dec.19 I am activating the babysitting mode. I would suggest you read, re-read, and triple read your posts before you hit that [Add New Topic] or [Add Reply] button. If I find it unworthy, you wont be posting for a while. No appeals. Don't even bother e-mailing me. You get it back when I decide.

I would suggest you stay on topic, keep it sports related in the sports forums, and take all of your crap to off-topic. Take your coaching debates to off-topic. I dont want to see it in the football forum anymore.

If you mention another member in your topic in the sports forums, you wont be posting anymore for a while. Regardless of your reason.

Quit calling each other dawg fans. Quit accusing others of being less GT than you.

It's a lot easier for me to delete users than to make up a bunch of rules. Consider this just an advisory post.

I have done my best to weed out children but its apparent that I have been unable to weed out adults who act like children. But I pledge to do a better job in the future.

behead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back