Bad News, Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptionJacket

Flats Noob
I hear you but I don’t buy UGA either. Florida and Auburn are playing the type of games to get them ready. Clemson is not good and UGA barely escaped. And we all know Bama will be ready in 2 months. Saban doesn‘t allow less. I just don’t see UGA beating Bama and then 2 more top tier teams back to back to back. There heads will get way to big by then.

Tampa Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Alabama looks down this year. I foresee multiple losses.
Clemson is clearly down, and already has a loss. More may be forthcoming even in a weak ACC.
Ohio State looks down, and has a loss.
Oklahoma looks down. I foresee multiple losses.

I think there is a good chance that none of those teams wins the Natty.

That's all I will say. Except "Go, Oregon!"
Georgia beating Clempson 10-0 means nothing. This is the worst Clemson team in 10 years.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Mullen is a good coach. I think what you're observing is the ascent of Florida, not the decline of Alabama. Florida whooped UGA's ass last year.

gambler

Went all in with 80k
Saban will waterboard his players back into winning mode. They've done this before but clearly have the talent to run over everyone in their schedule, which, assuming FLA doesn't handle them, includes the nadlickers.

atlanta jacket

Dodd-Like
Alabama looks down this year. I foresee multiple losses.
Clemson is clearly down, and already has a loss. More may be forthcoming even in a weak ACC.
Ohio State looks down, and has a loss.
Oklahoma looks down. I foresee multiple losses.

I think there is a good chance that none of those teams wins the Natty.

That's all I will say. Except "Go, Oregon!"
BS Alabama won in the swamp, Ugag cannot beat Bama or UF

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
BS Alabama won in the swamp, Ugag cannot beat Bama or UF
uga is gonna smoke Fla this year, the only Teams that have a shot to beat uga is GT, Bama, and maybe Ole Miss if they meet them in the SEC CG

In my mind GT always will have a good shot to beat uga

Just because.....

BigDanT

Tech has a more recent Natty than Notre Dame
uga is gonna smoke Fla this year, the only Teams that have a shot to beat uga is GT, Bama, and maybe Ole Miss if they meet them in the SEC CG

In my mind GT always will have a good shot to beat uga

Just because.....
If they play like they did last night then we got a shot.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
If they play like they did last night then we got a shot.
You need to be more clear about when being sarcastic. This comment was so good I thought for a second you actually believed it! Oh you

UGA demolished USCe

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I warned all you ööööers nearly THREE months ago so you'd have plenty of time to gird your loins. And you poo'd me. That's OK, they didn't listen to Jeremiah, either and they actually tried to kill him on many occasions. So I can take a little poo.

Lots of embarrassing posts here . . . like the one praising Mullen and calling Florida ascending, the one saying that ugag cannot beat Florida or Bama, etc. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.