Ban me if you want…Miami of Fn Ohio LMAO

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
It’s a bad loss, of which Pastner has many. We still don’t know if this is going to work out okay long term. But Pastner’s 2021 was kind of like O’Leary’s 1998. Bad early and turned into a ground-breaking season. if Pastner goes right back to the bottom of the ACC, then he’ll probably be gone in 3 or 4 years and would deserve to be gone. I’ll happily compare the two when Geoff goes 8-4 or 9-3 one year.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
It’s Miami of Ohio lmao…keep making excuses

MACHETE

Jolly Good Fellow
Jesus. Why can’t we win when we are supposed to….

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
11 football games
30 basketball games
1 loss means more in football
CJP will not give some BS answer in post game presser like Geoff.
He put us on probation lmao

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
No excuses. Bad loss. I was waiting for your post. I knew you would be delighted, would enjoy ragging Tech fans who want Pastner’s team to succeed, and would somehow make this related to our football coach. You deserved a great night after a long baseball playoffs. Enjoy.

Beez and Hustlas

Varsity Lurker
No excuses. Bad loss. I was waiting for your post. I knew you would be delighted, would enjoy ragging Tech fans who want Pastner’s team to succeed, and would somehow make this related to our football coach. You deserved a great night after a long baseball playoffs. Enjoy.
Well said - came here looking for his post as soon as game ended. Surprised how long it took, but was probably too busy celebrating

The Jacket

The Coat
Should the ban be a week for each post in the forum or just one ban for each of his whiny outbursts?
If you keep letting him back in, he's going to wait for one thing and one thing only before he posts. "ITS WORTH IT BC IM RITE" bullshit with no value to anyone or anything. Ban him for the season and be done with the tender little mong cunt.

edit: Don't let the mods tell you he can't be banned solely from the basketball board. He can and should be.