Bar in NJ is replaying the UGA-UA game. Guess what the next play is

Calvin Johnson Spider Man catch against NC State?

Butker hitting a 54 yarder?

I watched that yesterday on ESPNU, I believe. Can confirm that it's still not old, 8 months later. It was great seeing all the shots of jubilant Georgia fans through most of the game, knowing the hellish anguish lying in wait for them. I hope it hurts forever.

I refuse to watch that all-SEC circle jerk of a championship game, especially since UGA was just happy to get there and play well. **** em both.

I was at a savannah area restaurant and this was on replay at some random time with all TVs on mute.

Some bold Alabama fan yells over the restaurant in his best stadium announcer voice.......

“It’s SECOND ..............aaaaaand twenty-SIX”

Followed by RTR just as the ball was caught.

There was a metric ass ton of pissed off mutts at the restaurant.

I was at a savannah area restaurant and this was on replay at some random time with all TVs on mute.

Some bold Alabama fan yells over the restaurant in his best stadium announcer voice.......

I need to move to savannah

That's what, one mutt couple, or a thin mutt threesome?

2nd and Twenty Six would be a good name for a band, based in Athens.

I hope you paid for his dinner.

harrison-butker-georgia-tech.jpg

Back