Bark Madley sure is upset the ACC

he is so full of it, the acc wasnt far behind his beloved sec even before expansion. now the acc will command as much publicity as his sec cheaters.

This move is good for our conference, but unless we get competitive soon, we'll be spanked quite often by our ACC sisters. Bradley lives in Atlanta and could care less about the conference...he'll only write about Tech.

Can you imagine if Miami, VT were already on our schedule this year along with FSU, AU, UGA, UM, NCST...one UGLY season that'd be. Hopefully, we'll be on the right track by the time we begin play with them, but so far things look dim.

We still have Gailey.

Isn’t Bradley saying exactly what we are complaining about, Duke & UNC screwed a great idea up?

GeorgiaTechYellowjackets.GIF

shhhhh....yes he is, but we're supposed to hate Mark and think he's against us and the ACC.
pat.gif

Bradley's article today was correct on the end result here and it had nothing to do with GT or the SEC. His remarks are being said by many in the media throughout the country - this whole thing is being talked about negatively by anyone in the sports reporting business.

I believe Mark Bradley was spot on this time. In the end, I still think this will work well for the ACC, but it could have been better. But really, who wants to deal with the ACC now? BC and SU didn't even get a kiss outta the deal!!!

Mark is an a--hole, but he is right on this matter! Now Miami is saying they will announce on Monday and that they have received counteroffer from BE. I hate to even think of the dire possibilities!
pat.gif
pat.gif

Back