Basketball

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Maybe you can rescind one of the poos you have given me in return.
I don't give poos to people; I give poos to posts. It isn't personal. I also give thumbs up and love to posts. Like I did with this post of yours.

However, if you can tell me how I can find posts of yours that I poo'ed, I would be happy to review them and remove poos if I think they weren't warranted.
Frankly, I do not even know why anyone cares. People can poo every single one of my masterpieces here and see if I 1639799093190.png about it. Hell, I'd probably poo some of my own posts after re-reading them later, but this site doesn't allow that.

GTFLETCH

Damn Good Rat
5-5 with no big time wins thus far ( Iguess you can say beating the dawgs was bigtime, but the previous MBB coach did that), basically supports his theory that our ACC Tournament Championship got a big assist from COVID. Going to be a rough basketball season.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
5-5 with no big time wins thus far ( Iguess you can say beating the dawgs was bigtime, but the previous MBB coach did that), basically supports his theory that our ACC Tournament Championship got a big assist from COVID. Going to be a rough basketball season.
That was a different team. We definitely miss Alvarado and Wright. No one knows how the ACC tourney would have played out without COVID. Fact is, we won it and F the haters.

rain

Helluva Engineer
We seriously need to sign some talent
We got some good pieces but we need more than 3 stars and projects
I believe Pastner could coach them well enough but he needs around two big time players

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
What was our record 10 games in last year?

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Best guess 8-2. I’m thinking 7-3. 2 early losses then run off
We were 9-8 after 17 games.

This team is not going to be defined by the first 10 games. The thing about the current coaching>recruiting staff is our team will get better as the season progresses, and assuming we stay healthy we should always peak at the end.

I dont predict a full repeat of last year because Alvarado.

Wylie76

Varsity Lurker

This team is not going to be defined by the first 10 games. The thing about the current coaching>recruiting staff is our team will get better as the season progresses, and assuming we stay healthy we should always peak at the end.

I hope so. I was just saying the first 10 ....which was 7-3 .... They have to control Devoe and get him more involved in ball movement and passing. Him heaving it from wherever on the court doesn't help offensive rebounding etc nor set up an offense. Unless it's just go score...whoever. And if that's the case....then it's coaching. Which I'm not sold one way or the other

Wylie76

Varsity Lurker

We don't need 6'11 guys to play C or PF. We can get by with 6'9 of angry downlow .... 6'11 and playing like you're holding eggs is a waste

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I hope so. I was just saying the first 10 ....which was 7-3 .... They have to control Devoe and get him more involved in ball movement and passing. Him heaving it from wherever on the court doesn't help offensive rebounding etc nor set up an offense. Unless it's just go score...whoever. And if that's the case....then it's coaching. Which I'm not sold one way or the other
No disagreement. First 10 was 7-3 but we hadnt gelled until game 18. Devoe is tremendous but he isnt yet where Alvarado was after 4 years in terms of being a point guard's point guard. Hard to climb to the top of the ACC without an exceptional point guard.