Baylor to go after T Bowden & Grobe with big $

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
That's 2 of the 3 most prominently mentioned names. Another name that will certainly crop up @ Baylor is George O'Leary. Clemson QB coach, Mike O'Cain will become the HC @ Appalachian St.
Did John Macovich formally resign as HC @ Arizona today @ 3pm?
Talk is getting real heavy in Mississippi as both Sherrill @ Miss St & Cutcliff @ Ole Miss appear to be in hot water.
If you want some real hot 'rumor' then football scoop is for you: Football scoop.com

Thanks GT Ace! I think Miss State may be forced into something they should have already undertaken. Jackie Sherrill has always had a lot of baggage with him. There have been rumors of improprieties in recruiting every where he has coached.

Now, It appears he cannot produce winners with the recruits he has gotten, so I suspect he will be gone soon.

I still lean toward the view FSU might tap Tommy if Dad retires. Tommy might not want to make an interim move at this time.

I thought someone had mentioned O'Leary for Syracuse. Any rumors in that direction?

By the way, Baylor would do well to get Grobe. Grobe has impressed me. He can produce good football teams with little talent. He has good composure on the sidelines, seems to be at ease.

Thanks for the scoop on Footballscoop.com

Ace, I just went to the footballscoop.com. That is a good site, thanks again.

smile.gif

After Syracuse's upset against VT this past weekend, Pasqualoni's job is safe for another year, according to ESPN.

This could, of course, change if Boston College (0-4 in conference) spanks them this weekend.

BBR

Big Bubba Ray, I am not taking sides on the flag issue, because I really don't care one way or the other. However, I will give you an A+ for the originality on the choice of your board name and its association with the flag avatar.

grin.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Big Bubba Ray, I am not taking sides on the flag issue, because I really don't care one way or the other. However, I will give you an A+ for the originality on the choice of your board name and its association with the flag avatar.

grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">(Elvis voice)
Thank you. Thank you very much.
(/Elvis voice)

Actually, BBR was/is my Doom/Quake/Half-Life handle. It just kinda stuck.

BBR

Back