BC is officially out as the 12th team...

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
http://bceagles.ocsn.com/genrel/062503aaa.html

rolleyes.gif

Enough said! No turning back now, it's over and they will not come in later if asked.

The feelings now by BC Administration is we wanted the ACC but you didn't want us - good bye and I don't blame them!

I have a bad feeling that this thing is just now starting to heat up, and there a couple of turns left. When it is all said and done, somebody in the know will write a book.

I'd like to see the whole story as a TV movie. Maybe they could get Robert Urich to star as Commisioner John Swofford.

Originally posted by calderman420:
I'd like to see the whole story as a TV movie. Maybe they could get Robert Urich to star as Commisioner John Swofford.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That would be a pretty boring movie to see Robert Urich as Swofford. Actually, the movie has already been made - it was called Weekend at Bernie's
shocked.gif

Robert Urich is no longer among the living. Swofford should write a book and sell the movie rights. Perhaps Braine will go back the VPI now. We can only hope.

Go Jackets!

After reviewing this post, I noticed that it was poorly constructed with disjointed thoughts. That's the way the mind is working today. FIDO!!

I was really hoping to see Va Tech and BC be included with Miami. BC and SU should be furious. I wouldn't be surprised to see another round of law suits.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Robert Urich thing. I was sad to hear he was gone...
pat.gif
Well, what about Rosie O'Donnell staring as Miami President Donna Shalalala?

Rosie is too attractive! Donna Shalala would have to be played by Sandra Berhard

gallery2.jpg

I've got the perfect actor for Swofford too!

pw1.jpg

Back