Beebad, I'll ask again.....

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
Beebad, I\'ll ask again.....

What do you actually LIKE about Georgia Tech? You never answered the question the first time.

Re: Beebad, I\'ll ask again.....

S T I L L .....

H O L D I N G ....

B R E A T H.

grin.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Was gonna answer until you started the personal stuff on another thread... now I'm gonna have to punish you...
lightningzap.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I thought we were just kidding. I mean, I really didn't think you would shove a beer bottle up my ass.

I would expect that you would hand it to me nicely and call me sir.

wink.gif

Seriously though, what do you like about Tech?

here's a list of beebad's copyrighted quotes and thoughts that don't make any sense. no self respecting georgia tech fan can have such quotes and thoughts.

"football is a sport and sport is enterntainment."
context: when talking about college football.
suggestion: go read bobby dodd's words to live by on the top of the hive.

"graduation rates are overrated"
context: tied to above.
suggestion: go take a flying leap.

"what is the value of a georgia tech degree?"
context: see above. beebad seems to think that it's no big deal getting a diploma from tech.
suggestion: enroll at tech and graduate

"my dad is senile"
context: comparing ahsoisee to his aging father
suggestion: you're the product of your dad. your dad might have gotten senile in his old age (hey .. you know your dad way better than me) but looks like you've gotten senile way quicker.

beebad thusly spake: "my dad is senile"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think what beebad is saying here is that his father is... Old Crabby Techster!

shocked.gif

Was gonna answer until you started the personal stuff on another thread... now I'm gonna have to punish you...
lightningzap.gif

Beebad not going to answer. He does not like anything. If he could not bitch he would not have any life

Beebad,

I gotta tell you, I've only been paying attention to your posts recently, but I too would like to see you answer this question. I'm not sure you can.

I can't imagine why anybody would be interested in beebad's opinions. The boards really need a kiddie pool for him to splash around in while the adults are on-line. Beebad invalidated himself by being a troll a long, long time ago. Hardly proper behavior for a Techfan. Some things are better than dirt.

Back