BeeBad's Magical Mystery Lunch Bunch Tour... Part II

Re: BeeBad\'s Magical Mystery Lunch Bunch Tour... Part II

Originally posted by ylojk8:
nice post beebad.

you and MsTA should get a room though .. lol .. just kidding.

about gailey's demeanor and the way he talks .. he is VERY comfortable when he knows there is no media in the room and when it's a group of fans loyal to his team. he has spoken at lunch bunch prior to last monday and you would have said the same things about him had you heard him then.

gailey has been wary of the media since his cowboy days .. and that's a shame because he's an upfront standup guy.

regarding your snides about the turnout at lunch bunch as opposed to lunch with o'leary .. you must have missed gailey's oft repeated quote about georgia tech, which he stressed last monday as well...

"at georgia tech, it's not about quantity, it's about quality."

glad you enjoyed hearing him speak and don't forget to be there coming monday to hear none other than dave braine!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ylo.. my thoughts on gailey or anyone else speaking in public is that they need to assume that anything they say may become public knowledge... you never know who is in the crowd..

MsTA, NC, Thunder, Axe, JacketFan, widget, getwrecked, Downeast.. appreciate the kind words & glad you enjoyed the report.. I didn't want to get into specifics of what gailey said but provide more of a flavor of the event.. I would recommend attendance at a Lunch Bunch if you have the opportunity..

Beebad,
Exactly the reponse I had to CG when I went to our Club meeting at which he spoke.A quality man who I would love to play 18 with(if he gave 10 strokes of course).I hope he has the capability to direct the fball program to success as he is the type of man that you can respect.

Back