BEER sold at college football game

No, beer has been sold at many College Football games. I think the Carrier Dome in Syracuse sells it at every game. Several Bowl games provide beer, the Big 12 Champ game sells it and even the SECC game had beer vendors in select areas (club).

Nope, I certainly enjoyed more than a few freshly poured cold beers at the Gator and Peach bowls...the only problem is that I don't remember much about the games!

Beer is sold at every NFL game...whats the difference?

Go Jackets...drink beer, watch football
drinking.gif

Originally posted by TechFan101:
Get drunk before and after the games, why not during?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">costs too much

Central Florida plays in the Citrus Bowl and Beer and mixed drinks are sold. I have season tickets for 8 years

Thanks.....now that I think about it more I may have bought a beer at the Peach bowl a couple of years ago. (but I can't rember because the Flask came out quickly in the 3rd quarter
tongue.gif
)

But what is interesting to me is the Syracuse thing. I understand that they BEND the rules for the bowls, but I thought it was a NCAA rule for no Alcohol to be sold on any campus for any games.

I know that here at the Student Success Center they had a Book Signing event and they had to give away wine. They wanted to it by the glass but it wasn't permitted. The reason was simply they can't sell alcohol period on a college campus.

Maybe the Carrier Dome is off the campus. I don't know

If the rule is no beer at college games only college students will get drunk
drinking.gif
at college games....

Not fair!! Not fair!!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif
drinking.gif

You are correct, the Carrier Dome is off campus. Tulane sells beer at their games in the Superdome too. I have heard Miami sells beer too but I have not confirmed it.

Back