Belk Bowl AMA

OmnipoTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Dome in Detroit > outdoors in Charlotte if it is wintry outside

eive3lB.png

Just for that Phipps Plaza kicked them out.

Now where to get all my Scam Newton ‘made’ gear?

Stop being so butthurt about Belk already.

I’m no fashion snob, but who the hell shops at Belk? How is that department store surviving?

These people go out into the street, and walk down the street alone. They keep walking, and walk straight into the store of Belk, through its beautiful doors. They keep walking across the Bed & Bath section of Belk. Each one goes alone, youth or girl, man or woman. Night falls; the shopper must pass by Women's apparel, between the racks with handbags and slippers, and on into the depths. Each alone, they go west or north, towards the fitting rooms. They go on. They join Belk, they walk ahead into the darkness, and they do not come back. I cannot describe it at all. But they seem to know where they are going, the ones who walk into Belk stores.

One shouldn't shop there unless they have a Belk card and coupons. Otherwise suckers are born every minute.
I "saved" $850 once spending $200 at Belk. Belk and Kohl's you gotta play the game.

I "saved" $850 once spending $200 at Belk. Belk and Kohl's you gotta play the game.

1. Get reamed during Kohl's Cash week
2. Use the Kohl's Cash the following week
3. ???
4. Profit (somewhat)

Ain't nothing wrong with Belk. Lotta stupid snobs ITT. And I'm a serious snob.

Back