Best Non-GT Games of 2017

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
What you got? Lookin for stuff to watch.

National Championship - Link
UCLA-aTm (30+ point comeback) - Link
WMU-Buffalo (7OT) - Link
Wazzu-USC (15 game losing streak ended) - Anybody got a link?
OU-OkSU (Defense optional) - Condensed link
tOSU-PSU (Schadenfreude) - Link
LSU-Troy (Moar) - Link
Syracuse-Clemson (Mega upset) - Link
Wake Forest-aTm (ACC ACC) - Link
Navy-Air Force (Triple option shoot-out) - Link
BC-Louisville (Lamar Jackson is outscored) - Link
UF-Kentucky (Witness real voodoo and laugh) - Link
USF-Illinois (THE PENALTY GAME) - Link
USC-Arizona (Ended at like 3 AM ET) - Link
Arkansas-COASTAL CAROLINA (So close) - Link

All UGA and UCF wins deliberately omitted. Fight me about it.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
uhhhhh, whut
Translation: "My wife is an Auburn fan who likes Georgia Tech. I'm a Georgia Tech fan who likes Auburn. Her affinity for Georgia Tech is higher than my affinity for Auburn. I wasn't going to upload this game, because it's not a Georgia Tech game, but she convinced me to do it under the premise that it would be beneficial for Georgia Tech fans to have it, and I uploaded it because I love her. I appreciate her greatly, and so should you."

/not actually spying on gespacho, just guessing

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
That's plausible. I just figured he inverted the colors and meant to say that she bleeds Orange and Blue more than I bleed White and Gold. The "I owed her that" comment is what leads me to this interpretation.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
Now, if gespacho wanted a History Channel special in ten or fifteen years, would be the time he'd never post again, and speculation about him would run wild through the ages.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
This is like how kids must feel when they find out Santa is not real. @gespacho_the_slender is not a Tech fan through and through?

Edit: Maybe @ThisIsAtlanta is right.
I’m a HUGE tech fan. Class if ‘99 and had season tickets ever since. I married an App State-Auburn grad who’s an Audiologist from AUs very first class of AuD. She comes to as many Tech games as she can... skipped her 20th HS reunion for the FSU game in ‘15. That said, because she bleeds white and gold, I wear the Orange and Blue for her. Family loyalty. I also follow USNA (dads a retired 2* Admiral), Clemson, USCe, and VT for other family connections.

I always pull for Tech in head to head matchups, but am a “more than casual” fan of the other programs.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
Translation: "My wife is an Auburn fan who likes Georgia Tech. I'm a Georgia Tech fan who likes Auburn. Her affinity for Georgia Tech is higher than my affinity for Auburn. I wasn't going to upload this game, because it's not a Georgia Tech game, but she convinced me to do it under the premise that it would be beneficial for Georgia Tech fans to have it, and I uploaded it because I love her. I appreciate her greatly, and so should you."

/not actually spying on gespacho, just guessing
This... pretty much verbatim because I communicate horribly...

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I’m a HUGE tech fan. Class if ‘99 and had season tickets ever since. I married an App State-Auburn grad who’s an Audiologist from AUs very first class of AuD. She comes to as many Tech games as she can... skipped her 20th HS reunion for the FSU game in ‘15. That said, because she bleeds white and gold, I wear the Orange and Blue for her. Family loyalty. I also follow USNA (dads a retired 2* Admiral), Clemson, USCe, and VT for other family connections.

I always pull for Tech in head to head matchups, but am a “more than casual” fan of the other programs.
Lucky for you she didn’t prefer the AU D.