Big recruit commitment this week?

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
247 reporting a dual threat from Jacksonville choosing between us and FSU Wednesday. Sims? Crystal Ball 75% GT.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
We need the DT to decommit from Bama for GT

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Its like a grey shirt, but I dont quite understand it. The kid enrolls and then joins the team and goes on scholly his 2nd semester.
Don't think he can - you have to have had no OV for the blueshirt to work and be technically "unrecruited". Think of it as a workaround for the 25 limit by being a technical walk-on who gets upgraded to a scholarship right away.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Bammer knows all the tricks to keep their talent on another level. I hope they do try to jack around with this kid. We’ll gladly be his fallback option when he sees that Bammers is not treating him right.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Don't think he can - you have to have had no OV for the blueshirt to work and be technically "unrecruited". Think of it as a workaround for the 25 limit by being a technical walk-on who gets upgraded to a scholarship right away.
This was my thought too, but when you look, he was an early Bama commit, but doesnt show an OV or really any pics of in person visits with Bama staff on his social media, though they did send him an official offer back in October. I dont want to get deep in the weeds on it, Bama fans may be full of it, but they dont seem to think he is in the signing class.