Big thanks to CrackerJacket

chilidogking

Damn Good Rat
I would've posted this on the other board but for some reason it says "You are banned from this Community".....

Anyway, some time in the middle of last week I decided I was going to bet the farm on Auburn to cover.

Then you made a post talking about how great it would be if we could pull off the upset in the first game in the newly renovated BDS, in Ball's first home game, etc...

After I read that I convinced myself that we were going to win. Excellent post - I owe you one. Congrats on the kid as well...

Go Jackets!
CDK

Originally posted by chilidogking:
I would've posted this on the other board but for some reason it says "You are banned from this Community".....

Anyway, some time in the middle of last week I decided I was going to bet the farm on Auburn to cover.

Then you made a post talking about how great it would be if we could pull off the upset in the first game in the newly renovated BDS, in Ball's first home game, etc...

After I read that I convinced myself that we were going to win. Excellent post - I owe you one. Congrats on the kid as well...

Go Jackets!
CDK
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You would actually bet against your own team??? That's pretty disgraceful.

Before you go thanking Cracker Jacket, you might want to ask him who banned you from the Hive.
tongue.gif

You hit on something there..A true GT fan doesnt ever bet against the Yellow Jackets...

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
You hit on something there..A true GT fan doesnt ever bet against the Yellow Jackets...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A true fan also buys season tickets instead of scalping them. Please do not respond to any of my posts.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:

You would actually bet against your own team??? That's pretty disgraceful.

Before you go thanking Cracker Jacket, you might want to ask him who banned you from the Hive.
tongue.gif
[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Call it disgraceful if you'd like - it's not like I'm on the field though. I'm in the stands, CHEERING LOUDLY FOR GT REGARDLESS OF THE TEAM I BET ON.

I bet on Tech to cover or beat the spread several times last year, and it always ended badly for me.
The worst had to be UConn scoring a meaningless touchdown at the end of the game to beat the spead by .5. That one almost made me vomit.

And by the way, RR is the one who won't let me back...

Originally posted by chilidogking:Call it disgraceful if you'd like - it's not like I'm on the field though. I'm in the stands, CHEERING LOUDLY FOR GT REGARDLESS OF THE TEAM I BET ON.

I bet on Tech to cover or beat the spread several times last year, and it always ended badly for me.
The worst had to be UConn scoring a meaningless touchdown at the end of the game to beat the spead by .5. That one almost made me vomit.

And by the way, RR is the one who won't let me back...[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My philosophy... bet on GT or don't bet at all.

Fair enough. Not to mention the fact that the safest bet on our games is the under, anyway.

The ONLY game that was over the o/u last year was that debacle up in Athens. Both games this year have of course also been under. Maybe that'll be my new pick every week...

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
*laugh*

I just don't want to see that NASTY sig image
I made for you anymore. =]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I hear that. I'm sick just thinking about that thing. Think I'll stick to Varsity dogs...

Yeah...Those Chili dogs are almost as good at the Athens Varsity as they are over here at North Avenue....And dont lecture me on season tickets..Ive paid for my share of them thru the years....

Originally posted by chilidogking:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A true fan also buys season tickets instead of scalping them. Please do not respond to any of my posts.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'll bet you didn't do too well on the Reading Comprehension section of the SAT, did you?

Back