Billy Napier to UF

Love the comment from the delusional, entitled, LSU fan:

"I think LSU should have two guys in their pocket that they can easily choose from in Napier and Aranda. No use looking any further and muddying the waters. I’m not interested in the so called splash hire. Florida or USC may very well choose the other, but we should have first choice with both. I think I would prefer Napier at LSU and Aranda can go to USC. I don’t want Florida to get either of those."

Just wow.

From N.Ga. gonna be good for their recruiting up here.

"I think LSU should have two guys in their pocket that they can easily choose from in Napier and Aranda. No use looking any further and muddying the waters. I’m not interested in the so called splash hire. Florida or USC may very well choose the other, but we should have first choice with both. I think I would prefer Napier at LSU and Aranda can go to USC. I don’t want Florida to get either of those."

Just wow.
And looks like Aranda is heading to U$C, from what I'm reading. I think that will be a good fit.

So it also looks like L$U is gonna get O'Brien instead, and IMO that's a blessing for them, IF he can put up with their off-the-wall insane and delusional boosters and fans. I would have really, really liked to have been able to get him. Low ceiling, but low floor, too, which is maybe what we need right now where 7-8 wins looks fairly appealing.

Just wow.
They kinda do. It's a top 5 job and the best job available now.

Back