Bio of George Edwards, Def Coord. candidate (LINK)

I believe this is going to be Def. Coord. They say this guy is an up and coming coach at the pro level and would be a fantastic recruiter. If we have him and roof recruiting together that would be quite the team.

rumored that Robert Nunn was asked by CG and declined, so it appears that George Edwards is the most likely candidate (that we know about).
cool.gif

This would be a tremendous hire. With the loss of David Kelly we now have a staff that is 100% white. It may just be crazy old me here in Powder Springs GA but if we have a WONDERBREAD staff that is a huge problem.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MacDaddy:
This would be a tremendous hire. With the loss of David Kelly we now have a staff that is 100% white. It may just be crazy old me here in Powder Springs GA but if we have a WONDERBREAD staff that is a huge problem.<hr></blockquote>

I 100% agree with you, but I just dont think that is possible that CG would not have an African-American on his staff. I actually believe that if George Edwards is the DC then he will not be the only African-American on the staff.

his named mention again in AJC. If Edwards comes aboard this staff would probably be the strongest since

Ross, Fridge, O'leary, were all on the same sidelines and it may be stronger than that staff.

WELCOME!!!!!
bigok.gif

Back