Bisher's Column- Reflections of Dodd and days long ago, but look at his last paragr.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Bisher\'s Column- Reflections of Dodd and days long ago, but look at his last paragr.

he is hearing the same rumors as the rest of us.

Link

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Re: Bisher\'s Column- Reflections of Dodd and days long ago, but look at his last paragr.

I will say this. Dodd dealt w/ the likes of Furman Bisher and O'Leary had to deal with people like Mark Bradley.

There is a difference. Could Dodd be successful w/ todays media? Maybe

But I can tell you that it is a whole different world now. Back in Dodds day the Viatekunas matter would have never gotten as much press and that was the main cause of the chasm.

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
Re: Bisher\'s Column- Reflections of Dodd and days long ago, but look at his last paragr.

Good article by Bisher... and I do agree that we need someone who is "more comfortable" with the media... as much as I hate UGAG.. I have to say that I believe Richt did a great job with the media, and I think that UGAG learned from the Donnan ordeal... (screening Richt call in shows etc.. ).. Donnan's poor PR image no doubt hurt their recruiting... I agree too that Dodd would have a tough time today... but, Dodd also played the politics well... and as hallowed as his name is... he also hurt the program tremendously by his antics during the Carson years... sometimes I dont know if we have fully recovered from that...