BOB to Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called 680 the fan and producer said they did not annouce that on their station

Originally posted by DaveTech:
Hey ylojk8

it was the top thread with 3 responses - nothing saying not true. Maybe you could contribute some useful information instead of drivel. what is the difference of reading the Hive or ESPN. Are we supposed to call O'Brien and sask if he is moving everyday? Saying a post is form the Hive or ESPN is called attribution as oppoosed to your meaningless whinning.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Dave Tech: just ignore the drivler.

Sorry statelinejacket you are right - I just get tired of the personal attacks when some people disagree with others.

dear DaveTech,

you are the one posting drivel.
please read the post on the hive about this rumor. the dude that posted this rumor on the hive says Bob O'Brian is leaving for Bama as heard on 680.

you then come here on stinGTalk and post the BOB is leaving for Bama as read on the hive.

this is pure drivel. this is not information.

if you wanted to post information .. you could have stated that you read in the Hive that some dude posted a rumor in which he stated that Bob O'Brian is leaving for Bama and he heard that from 680. and then you would have also provided a link.

instead you posted drivel.

GTFan and Beestorm,

I'd say this thread has Nuke potential.

Originally posted by DaveTech:
On the Hive they are saying 680 said BOB to Bama.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hope it's true.

We will miss his recruiting but I would love to get an experienced OC/QB coach.

wish him the best and tell him to give me a call if he needs any help moving

Does he need any help packing? TeamBuzz and I know where to find some nice cardboard boxes.

Hey Goose, its never too late to fax a resume to the GTAA.

GJ!

this thread is in very poor taste.

some dude skimmed the hive and found a thread which said Bob O'Brien is going to Bama according to 680.

right now there are several responses to that post on the hive.

680 is the source and not the Hive in the first place. and everyone knows that 680 is a great radio station with extremely accurate coverage of Georgia Tech

why post a rumor on this board and then say that it's from the hive? being a post from the hive lends credibility.

secondly the dude that posted it on the hive said he heard Bob O'Brian to bama. who is Bob O'Brian? our OC is Bill O'Brien though these two names do have the same initials.

thirdly, the best response on the hive to this thread was ***miss cleo award***

that is precisely what this post deserves

That is really good news if true. He hasn't wanted to be at Tech for more than a year now and the feeling is NEUTRAL as the old country preacher
was quoted as saying.

I gave packing tape and access to a truck!

We jest, but its time for him to make a change. I do thank him for his years here!

drinking.gif
GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO BOSH!

The Bama board has no mention of BOB. They do say that Mike Price, their new HC, calls his own plays and aren't expecting him to name a "serious" OC. Some are saying he will name his son.

Here is a news article

Hey ylojk8

it was the top thread with 3 responses - nothing saying not true. Maybe you could contribute some useful information instead of drivel. what is the difference of reading the Hive or ESPN. Are we supposed to call O'Brien and sask if he is moving everyday? Saying a post is form the Hive or ESPN is called attribution as oppoosed to your meaningless whinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back