Boise State v/s VPI

Nothing is more soothing than hearing Dr. Lou going senile.

**** both of these teams.

With that said, I'm excited about this game. And drinking.

I like the non glossy parts of the helmets, like the ones Oregon had sometimes last year. I think it really only goes well with black helmets though.

Thank God they busted out those hideous Pro-Combats against Boise and not us.

I like the non glossy parts of the helmets, like the ones Oregon had sometimes last year. I think it really only goes well with black helmets though.

The flat-colored ones without the shine? Yeah, those were the **** for Oregon. Didn't notice it on VPI or Boise.

The flat-colored ones without the shine? Yeah, those were the **** for Oregon. Didn't notice it on VPI or Boise.

It's on the side of the VPI helmets. Has some ass ugly design in the middle of it though.

How soon will we see a trick play from one of these teams to take advantage of the other's jitters?

Boise will do a trick play first. Boise scares me a bit...I want VT to win, but Boise is so damn tricky with those plays when they want to be.

Damn, not gonna make it home for the kickoff. Tivo, don't fail me now.

I guess you can have a lot of trick plays up your sleeve when all you need is two plays to beat the rest of the teams on your schedule.

GT really does need to start getting some games like this so we can get some people paying attention to us. Kansas ain't cutting it.

Back