Bonafide Early Games Thread

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
So far it looks like Cincy has been practicing without the Football on Defense, Navy up early, but Cincy's Defense seems to be settling in

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Cincy doesn't pass well enough to deserve a CFP spot, they look like they are on Navy's level, game might end up a blowout, but Cincy doesn't look like they belong in a CFP discussion

Skydog

Eat a Peach
What’s Oklahoma doing right now? The question is who does pass the eye test besides you know who?
OK .. noon (or I guess 11AM) start at empty KU stadium. They are flat as hell. Their QB has 3 total yards. mid 2nd Q.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Florida states stadium looks paltry. Guess that’s what the dwags or Clemson would look like with similar success.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
10 points in the first half vs Navy?

Sorry, Cincy you are the weakest link, no CFP for you!
Kansas hasn’t led against a big 12 opponent all season… Cincy has a better win than Oklahoma too. I think you are premature

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Navy blew the end of the half. Why spike the ball with ten seconds to go to try a FG when you could have run it down for the last play? Kick is blocked, Bearcats return and go out of bounds with one second to go. Kick a 51 yarder to lead at the half.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Kansas hasn’t led against a big 12 opponent all season… Cincy has a better win than Oklahoma too. I think you are premature
I don't think OU gets past Okie State the Sat after Thanksgiving, so they were not in my CFP quartet anyway

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Navy blew the end of the half. Why spike the ball with ten seconds to go to try a FG when you could have run it down for the last play? Kick is blocked, Bearcats return and go out of bounds with one second to go. Kick a 51 yarder to lead at the half.
But he's a CPJ disciple, how did this happen?

You mean people other than CGC have this ish happen to them?

What , isn't he in year 14?

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
I don't know what's more amazing, OU's floundering offense or their defense giving up a 9 min+ game opening TD drive to Kanas

cyptomcat

Hibernating
I have been watching Army - Wake, good game.

very weird first person video view from time to time on the broadcast, neat but weird

Buffalobuzz

Varsity Lurker
VT cannot defend the QB keeper. If the Syracuse QB can run free, Sims should have 200 yards rushing next week.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Navy just tried a 4th down and 4 yds to go, it didn't go well, rocket toss lost 2 yds , it looked like GT FB circa post 2014

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Game over, Navy is down 10 points, time for Navy to start snapping the ball on Offense with less 5 seconds on the Play Clock, to keep it close, create the "perception" .......