BORE

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
BORE, in one week or 2 or 3, whatever, you have blindsided a perfectly functioning message board.

Every pertinent issue in need of being discussed was. Each was done with a level of civility that is representative of the TECH community, at least at StingTalk.

I left that other TECH board indirectly because of you, and will find another outlet before you ruin this one.

You treat these boards as if you are playing checkers with a nine year old. Rip their hearts out,sqwish your brothers 9 year old son with your bravado... You are a dick.

You may know more than Ms.TA, but only because you looked it up before you assasinated her character and anyone elses that gets in front of your pervertish BatMan personna.

Your self acclaimed ego is a tale tale sign of being less than a man. Your CONSTANT assault on all Tech fans that don't submit to your road rage tactics is unforgiveable.

Go back to your other hole and discuss band issues. Let us in our way live the life of TECH fans.

No one asked you to read it. I'm sorry if I made you leave a message board.

LL, I'm probably the most opinionated person I know. I don't deny that. And yes, i can come across as a severe "DICK" too... i definately WON'T deny that.

But if you look at most of my commentary that seems "Dickish" then 100% of the time you will see it directed at people who make Hit and Run comments that they cannot and will not defend. There is no "Constant" assault on "ALL" tech fans. I agree with most people on this board like ylojk8, asho, bellyseries, and several more. My Assault only seems Constant to those people who like to make Bullshit comments and won't stand by them.

So I apologize to you if I have somehow diminished this board in some way, and I will try to be more wary of that, but like i said, if someone is going to come out and make Strong Statements such as MSTA (And I'm sure she is a very nice lady, I look forward to actually meeting her in person)then she better defend the repercussions, because I come down hard on people that dole out a bunch of horse manure.

I'm also sorry you put that much stock in a message board. I can assure you, I am MAN enough to stand by EVERYTHING I say.

-James Smith

i tried to resist but i just couldn't.

LLCoolJ .. BoR may be many things .. but he most definitely isn't BoRing

I regret and apologize to all for coming over the top on this one, just like I do to my partners on the golf course when I have overswung my driver.

I won't even try to spin what I wrote in an attempt to redirect my thought, but I will tone it down:
Internet bullying serves no good purpose. Go Jackets!

Gosh, an apology! How did you do that? I wish I could do that!

grin.gif

Ahso, its probably because of the realization that I might be doing it again over the next few months. I need to work on my technique.

I think I will try it myself. I apo, er, I apol, er, I am sorr! Ah, what the heck, forget it, my wife would not believe it anyway.

grin.gif

Back