Both Pastner and Nell being considered for UNC job

Hmm that is one place you could imagine Pastner wanting to go

If I were Pastner I would want to make sure to quash any rumors for the sake of getting the three possible departures to possibly return

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
And that quasi-sentient fallopian clot Jeff Goodman is putting Pastner's name out as a candidate.
I doubt he is at the very top of their list, but having his name associated with it probably means he gets an extension soon.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Any coach that Arizona replaces Miller with will have a spotless track record. That eliminates Pastner.

Last edited:

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Turned down in the sense it was offered to him? Or just said not interested, not interviewing?
Rumor has it Tommy Lloyd is getting the job and I think he was their #1. This sounds like the formality of taking his name out of consideration. Extension should happen quickly, I would think.

There are good reasons to stay put. He has a good recruiting class coming in, good administrative support, and four kids that are in school. And it's not like he has any greater ties to Arizona than Georgia Tech. He grew up in Houston.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
There are good reasons to stay put. He has a good recruiting class coming in, good administrative support, and four kids that are in school. And it's not like he has any greater ties to Arizona than Georgia Tech. He grew up in Houston.
Looks like he is staying, but he has massive ties to AZ.