Bottom 25

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Anybody can rank the best teams, but only The Bottom 25 ranks the worst.
Colorado State is #1. From the P5 we have Louisville,Washington,Indiana,Northwestern and Vanderbilt at #4.
How Louisville is ranked below Duke and GT is something of a mystery but Collins was still able to leave a
stain as Temple gave up 61 to Rutgers and opened at #17.
...This week, Colo St hosts No. 4 Vanderbilt in The Bottom 25 Game of the Century of the Week. How lucky are we to get a Bottom Four battle this early in the season?
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...rthwestern-indiana-open-inside-the-bottom-25/

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
I expect Duke and Syracuse to join this over the next few weeks. This is Vandy's home.
i also expect Wash,Indy,Loui to move up and out.

79tech

Damn Good Rat
We deserve to be in this group - feel slighted but early season rankings are not important anyway.

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Not really, there's a thread on it.

Thanks, i saw that but the other CBS writers don't agree.
Collectively they rank Louie at 92 GT 95 Duke 97 (pretty close)
Fornelli doesn't share his algorithm so i'd guess the score margin must be a part of it.
Fornelli does weight SoS lightly.

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
We deserve to be in this group - feel slighted but early season rankings are not important anyway.
possibly, if you counted up from bottom with P5's in the CBS130 it's Vandy,Kansas,Duke,GT,,Nebraska,Louie
but i think we'll rise about 10 spots with a 2-3 touchdown win margin today.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
FSU..... Dam Son
Unreal - one play from your opponent's own 40 and you lose. I have a good buddy inside the program at F$U and I'm afraid to text him. I'm hoping his wife remembered to take all the laces out of his shoes.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
I was bored this morning and didn't know the outcome to the game and decided to watch it. Well worth it lol

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
This week's Bottom25 is out and FSU has rightfully earned a spot.
" Florida State is not what anybody would consider a Bottom 25 mainstay. That's a designation for programs like UTEP, which has won two Bottom 25 titles. Another difference between Florida State and UTEP is that UTEP isn't ranked in the Bottom 25 this week. Florida State cannot make that claim. " .... Arizona.Kansas and Vandy are ranked even lower!

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
FSU continued its worthless season but has work to do to move down this ladder of shame
to sink below Vandy, Arizona or Kansas. A lot of MAC this week but even they will have to begin conference play.
last week #1 Akron Zits burst out all over Bryant allowing Rice to claim the coveted bottom spot in
This Week's Bottom 25.

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
I dunno who the worst conference is but the MAC has 10 of 12 with losing records.
E Mich and Blowing Green just exited yet MAC still has 6 in the B25