Bottom 25

BuzzinWreck78

Dodd-Like

Anyone can rank the 25 best teams in college football, but here we rank the 25 worst after Week 1..

Texas A&M, Florida State, LSU, Florida and Clemson all hold a spot in the Bottom 25. Will that last? Probably not. But it's nice to appreciate a good thing before it's gone. Western Ky opens at #1.
W Va, Ga ST,Temple,UConn and Colo ST also stain the landscape this week.

I'll wait for Ryan McGee's initial Bottom 10 of the campaign.

I know they won, but South Carolina should be on that list. They needed 4 turnovers to beat Old Dominion by 4 points. Two of those turnovers were inside ODU's 10 yard line and led to the only 2 TDs USCe scored, and the last INT came late in the 4th with ODU moving the ball well, working on a game winning drive.

I know they won, but South Carolina should be on that list. They needed 4 turnovers to beat Old Dominion by 4 points. Two of those turnovers were inside ODU's 10 yard line and led to the only 2 TDs USCe scored, and the last INT came late in the 4th with ODU moving the ball well, working on a game winning drive.
This is Tom Fornelli's spreadsheet formula so the 4 point loss is why they're unranked...oops -actually only winless are here this week.
Tom always said there's no SoS carryover from the prior season.
Since it's week 1 it's not hard to see that the rankings this week are mostly driven by a team's point loss differential.
Ga ST is in here because they lost by 23

This is Tom Fornelli's spreadsheet formula so the 4 point loss is why they're unranked...oops -actually only winless are here this week.
Tom always said there's no SoS carryover from the prior season.
Since it's week 1 it's not hard to see that the rankings this week are mostly driven by a team's point loss differential.
Ga ST is in here because they lost by 23
GAST, I hope, kicks Vandy's ass

VT travels to ODU on Sep 14th. Load up on popcorn.

So both of our wins are against bottom 25 teams? WTF? We started with the 2nd hardest schedule - 11 bowl teams from last year. Does this mean if we keep winning, we wind up with the easiest schedule?

I loathe Brian Kelly, and I'm not an L$U fan in general, but L$U definitely doesn't belong here

So both of our wins are against bottom 25 teams? WTF? We started with the 2nd hardest schedule - 11 bowl teams from last year. Does this mean if we keep winning, we wind up with the easiest schedule?

I loathe Brian Kelly, and I'm not an L$U fan in general, but L$U definitely doesn't belong here

It has been very enjoyable so far leaving destruction in our wake!

sept 10
LSU,Fla,Clemson,WVa, Texas a2m all exit
FSU holding at 25
Texas Tech arrives
Temple sinking
Akron Zits burst to #1
GOW is 14 W Ky ver 9 MTSU
16 colo ST faces Neon Deon..maybe 5th down buffaloes can join us next week?
Ouch for Corey Dennis...he's coaching at Akron now.

Back